Some Personal History
- I'm a digital engineer who is currently working at TTW (a structural engineering consulting firm in Australia). But I actually studied and graduated as an aeronautical engineer in University.
- By the end of 2022, I would have been working as a digital engineer for 4 years now.
- I am a self taught programmer and like many other engineering students in Australia, I started off with the MATLAB language. But now, I work with a variety of languages.
- On my Youtube channel, I make (or at least try to make ) videos about Grasshopper, System Design and Generalism.
- But to be honest here, I am still exploring the kind of content I would like to make.
- On this website, I write articles about the same things but I also want to use this website as a open formal notebook, to share all the things that I have found to be useful and helpful.
Get In Touch
I am pretty new to the online world, so I don't really have many social accounts for now. The best way to reach me about anything would be through good old fashion email.